Current Top Sellers
INGREDIENTS: Prebiotic Dietary Vegetable Fiber*, Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate, Cashews, Whey Protein Concentrate, Xylitol, Palm Fruit Oil, Safflower Oil, Non Fat Dry Milk, Natural Flavors, Cinnamon, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt, Yogurt Cultures.
ALLERGENS: Contains Milk, Tree Nuts (Cashew), and Traces of Tree Nut (Almond).
How do I love B Up cinnamon roll bars? Let me count the ways.
Posted by Paula Kirkpatrick on Aug 14th 2017
1. Their ingredients were Divinely inspired.
2. Their scent is like a fine perfume.
3. Their taste never overwhelms.
4. Its subtlety pleases my palate perfectly.
5. Imagine what might have been had I used hyperbole!!
Posted by Johlene Roberts on Feb 22nd 2017
I love how soft and flavorful this protein bar is! By far the best protein bar I have ever had!
BEST CINNAMON PROTEIN BAR EVER
Posted by Miah on Nov 28th 2016
This b up bar has to be one of my new FAVOURITES right here, lets start off with the texture.... TALK ABOUT SOFT! OMG if you heat it up its literally a marshmallow! The taste is DELICIOUS!!! it has the perfect amount of cinnamony sweetness that is so satisfying. the price isn't bad for a CLEAN protein bar. I highly recommend this bar to anyone who likes cinnamon, it has great macros, Fantastic ingredients,and is The BEST protein bar you can get IMO, corn fiber kills my stomach and I am allergic to sucralose, so these bars PERFECT! 2 thumbs up ;D cant wait to review them all!!!
Better than Cinnabon!
Posted by Antoinette on Nov 19th 2016
Do you ever smell Cinnabons while walking through the mall and think you'll die if you don't have just one? Enter B-UP Cinnamon Roll bars. For you low carb-ers like me, it's the perfect indulgence. Converted to B Up Bars after Quest destroyed their formulation with the corn fiber. Not only do these bars have nearly perfect macronutrients, but are great for those following ketogenic (low carb) diet. Super filling, palatable and soft. I recommend these to everyone I know and can't say enough great things about the company. I buy the Peanut Butter and Cinnamon Roll and incorporate them into my meal plans or when I need something sweet to cheat clean.
Posted by SRB on Nov 11th 2016
I thought that I had tried these when B-Up bars first came out but hadn't purchased any for a while. I ordered a couple recently and was awed! They were much softer and flavorful than I remembered. I quickly ordered a box and now crave them. Had one for lunch today, in fact. Good work!
Shipping and Returns
We are very proud of B-UP and B-Jammin’ bar and and believe you will love it, too. That said, we will happily refund or replace any product that you feel did not live up to your (and our) very high standards. All products sold by YUP Brands, LLC, are covered under this Standard Return Policy. You may return the item(s) to us within fifteen (15) days of your purchase for a refund for ANY REASONS. We will refund 100 per cent of the purchase price of the product. Refunds apply to the original purchase price only, shipping and handling is NOT refundable. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
For a refund or return of the product, simply follow these steps:
- All requests for refunds or returns must be made via our online contact form. You will receive a reply within 48 hours of initial contact.
- All requests must be made within fifteen (15) days of the date of the sale.
- All returns must be in the original packages with no seals broken and within the code date or within fifteen (15) days of the date of the sale, whichever date comes first.
- All refunds and returns must be accompanied by proof of purchase / copy of original invoice.
- Refunds may be credited to the credit card used to complete the original transaction, or in the form of online store credit.
Please send product to be returned, along with proof of purchase / copy of invoice to:
YUP Brands LLC ATTN: YUP Returns 2350 Whitman Dr. Suite C Concord, CA 94518 Contact us at email@example.com Call us: 844-714-3604